Muévelo Meet and Greet (Vol. 1)
1. When did you start going to Zumba® classes?
2.What does dancing mean to you?
3.Biggest surprise effect?
4.What style of music makes you “Muévelo “
Class name: "ThePartyStarter."
1. I started Zumba® in 2005 but took a hiatus when I moved from MD to VA, couldn't find the right instructor that wasn't too far to drive.
2. Music in general is a huge stress reliever, dance helps to release the negative energy.
3. Biggest surprise was finding this awesome class and perfect instructor for my personality;) Yay for J!
4. Salsa, hip hop and Reggaeton are my favs to dance to!.
Class name: "The Sassy Salvadoreña."
1. Started Zumba® in 2016, but been doing dance type classes since 2004. Started last year because wanted to do a work out that didn't feel like actual work.
2. Dancing keeps me as sane as I can be, it is my stress reliever and anxiety controller.
3. Meeting people that loved the same things I do, people that motivate to work hard, because they have been through the same struggles. Class teaches you that you are not alone.
4. Anything I can shake my booty to, but as a late 80's baby love pop!
Class name: "The Floor Capitan."
1. 9 years ago
2. Zumba® has always been my happy place.
3. Positive effect has been the people, I made solid friends and best friends through Zumba®
4.I love cumbia and merengue
*Myra is a licensed ZIN instructor (Oct 2010)